DIRECTIONS TO USE WHEN PRINTING:
on the PRINTABLE
VERSION to open the PDF file - and follow the instructions
1) Go to FILE, PAGE SET-UP... and set printer margins to
2) Print 1st page.
3) Insert first page back into printer, printed side facing
up, blank down - and print 2nd
page on the back.
4) Fold over in the middle.
5) Print page 3 and fold over at seam and tape, glue or
staple at open edge.
6) Insert folded over page in 4 above into middle of back
to back cover page in 3 above.
7) Staple or tape together, making a simple and presentable
6 page brochure that you
can share with family and friends.